Continuous Motion Vertical Form-Fill-Seal
The CM Verus is a modern continuous motion vertical form fill seal packaging machine that offers the traditional proven performance, quality and robustness of the Hayssen, Sandiacre and Simionato brands with high speed, continuous motion reliability. Its overall design specifically takes into account the hygienic and sanitary requirements of wet environments.
The CM Verus builds on BW Flexible Systems' proven technology to provide solid, reliable performance, while pulling together our most high performing Vertical Form, Fill, Seal (VFFS) components; providing the ease of use, strong hygienic design, and improved film threading expected from our packaging machines. The ergonomic design and HMI features will help operators complete faster changeovers between different packaging formats, product SKUs, or materials. Plus, the CM Verus can seal all film structures while offering a wide variety of bag formats. The CM Verus bagger, with a multitude of features and options, is one of the most versatile, efficient, and competitive continuous motion vertical form fill seal machines on the market.
- Ergonomic and easy to operate, intuitive HMI with on-screen assistance.
- Easy to changeover – tool-less format changes, easy film threading, recipe driven settings, powered actuators.
- Class-leading connectivity - remote support, integration with associated production equipment and systems.
- Rugged design, minimal parts, proven sealing technologies.
- Hygienic features - sloping electrical cabinet, minimal pooling areas, all modules on stand-offs.
- AB 9” Panel View Plus Color Touch Screen HMI.
- AB CompactLogix PLC control system with AB servo drives and access restriction feature.
- Easy to clean – closed module design, IP65 wash-down, minimized machine height.
- Easy to maintain - simple modular design, grouped greasing points, internal lighting.
- Max Flat Bag Width of 400 mm (no bag length limit).